Monday, August 1, 2011

Stories

I have begun to notice that everyone seems to have a blog these days. And I LOVE reading them!  It's like sitting down with a thick book full of different stories. Except these stories are of people I love and care about. 

So I thought I would take the plunge and join the blogging world...or the Blogosphere as they call it. I will warn you now, I don't consider myself a great writer, in fact I hate writing. Hence the reason I am an Interior Designer and not a journalist or an author of any kind. But I love stories and I want to share our story with you because so far, it has been pretty amazing. 

So I hope you enjoy these snapshots of our life as husband and wife, becoming "grown-ups", and following God's plan for our life together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment