Friday, September 23, 2011

Dan. I. Yell

Yo yo it's rappa Dan.I.Yell comin from Tulsa, Oklahoma! How you doin?


At work the design department comes up with some crazy ideas to entertain ourselves during long nights and weekends of work work...and more work.


Our newest adventure.


A rap video.


And of course, to be in a rap video you must have a proper rapper name. By unanimous decision, my rapper name is Dan.I.Yell. Which fits perfectly.


My mom tends to remind me that she does not have hearing aids so it is unnecessary for me to speak so loudly. But if you know our family, most of us talk loudly and we really like to yell and scream. Dan.I.Yell.  Perfect! 


And a rapper name is just fun to have! What would your rapper name be?


Fo Rizzle my Nizzle


Peace gangstas!

No comments:

Post a Comment