Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's a Family Tradition!

Every year my family goes to Branson, Missouri the first weekend in December and this year wasn't any different. It's a family tradition. And one that I look forward to all year long!


I don't know what it is about Branson, but it takes me to this happy place every time we go. Many of my fondest childhood memories were made there at Silver Dollar City, Go-cart places, shows, and shopping centers.


But there is something about Branson at Christmas time that is just magical. So magical it sometimes makes me want to move there...sometimes. Who knows. Maybe it will happen! Who knows what God holds for our future.








Redneck wine glass...yes this is what you are missing if you have never been to SDC















The rolling hills, log cabins, lakes, blue skys, Christmas music, the smell of roasting candied nuts, potato hash, and just an old time feeling. Branson isn't new and shiny like many cities. Neither is it dirty and grungy. It's...perfect. I want to move there.


 I love Christmas.


 I LOVE family traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment