Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tuckered Out

Lately I have felt so guilty for leaving my babies at home while we work, work...and work some more. They have been left alone more than usual and when I come home I'm so tired I tend to write them off. Appease them with a rawhide stick and run! 


I've been a horrible mommy. 


So this weekend was Sadie and Rosie weekend! Yesterday we played hard, went on walks, and played some more. And this is what happened...



So exhausted. So sweepy. Stole my blankets and made her own nest.


This one just drops where ever. No nest necessary.

I think it was a successful weekend. I don't think either of them have slept through the night till 8am in months. 

No more neglect for these babies. I'm starting one of my New Year's resolutions before Christmas. I foresee many more naps and quiet nights in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment